Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

it all begins here


where to begin...
it all begins here
here in this space
a space called heart
outside the heart is where things get murky
blurry and bleeding is what it becomes
until the moment when you wake up and remember
when your bones recognize the beat and thunder
your soul responds in song
then in that moment
you know you are home
 
I came here today to begin. To work a bit more on this new space that's been bubbling up over the last few months. I'm not feeling ready to publish, but not because it's not ready, there is much more to do here...the feeling comes up because it's not done, not perfect. At once I recognize that thinking, the poem flowed out, and I understood that I had to do what my heart knew to do, and just begin. Right where I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment