Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

shiny happy places {one}


A perfectly happy outdoor space. I used a mix of patterns and color in this space I created for the owners, who requested a place for lounging, snuggling, reading, and entertaining. Beachy, Boho or both...depending on the layering of accessories that will be added throughout the year. Turquoise, purple, yellow, indigo, green and pink were all pulled in. The yellow ikat pillow is balanced by the little yellow table - the only 2 places the color shows up in this space. I feel like the bit of sunshine was needed. Don't be afraid to mix color, or patterns...it keeps things interesting and makes it look less like a set. A collected or mismatched look is always better in my world.

*I wish I had the before photo of this patio (I get going, and always forget to capture that part!).

No comments:

Post a Comment