Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

wild and free


I know one thing for sure. Well...maybe I know a few things for sure, but I'm going to share this one right now. Part of my purpose in this lifetime is to spend time in circle with women. To be a part of a movement where women lift each other up, hold each other, create together, witness each other. To be a part of women healing the world. One thing that I've come to understand over the last several years is that I have a role to play in this; it's something I've known on a deep level since I was younger, but I talked my way right out of it. After experiencing all of the depth of light and dark over the past 13 years or so, I get it on a deeper level I suppose. It feels like the time is right, like all I've been doing has prepared me to finally step forward and take my rightful place in the circle as a wise woman, healer, mystic, artist, light bringer, and sacred sister. I’ve been told several times by a couple of different wise women that perhaps I just haven’t caught up with where I really I am, I’m marinating in this and I plan to write more soon….I’ve experienced huge growth, and I haven’t understood until now that I need to check in with my belief system to make sure that I am running a current tape and not an old one. I’ll be having a closer look at the here and now, where this amazing woman is patiently waiting for me.

The pages above are from a lesson in Painting the Feminine, to me it was a representation of the wild, amazing, and unique women that circled together. It was a deep a soulful group. I feel seriously called to be with women as they journey back to themselves via self expression and creativity. I've been doing some serious intention setting, and making my desires known to God/Goddess/All That Is. One of the things that I would love to do this year is to participate in Connie's Ignite course (it goes on sale today March 10), I don't know how, I can't see how...but I have set my intention and I’m trusting that if I’m meant to be there, I will be. If you have a desire to honor women on their journeys and believe in the power of creativity as a catalyst for absolutely rocking their lives, then maybe you will want to join her for the 5 month journey too.

No comments:

Post a Comment